March 28 - We are currently planning for all April ice to be cancelled. Winsport is closed for April and we expect City arenas to remain closed as well, however City will not confirm April closures, at this time. We are working with our arena providers on potentially moving lost ice from April into June, but this is a work in process.
This continues to be a wait and see situation as there is no playbook for how to proceed in times like theses. We will provide more information as it comes available.
We will provide full and/or partial refunds if we must cancel or reduce programs. We also, understand this can be a financially challenging time for many, if you need to cancel please send us an email even if program isn't cancelled and we will provide a full refund.
If enough registrants cancel in a program then we would have no choice but to cancel the entire program, if this takes place we will provide full refunds. This isn't our preferred route but we would have no choice.
Stay safe and healthy.